Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Cruisin' back to life

Had a blast - the weather was fabulous, the water was an incredible color blue, the food was plentiful and delicious, and my mom and sisters and I were able to complete whole conversations with no interruptions from kids or hubbies - did I mention it was fabulous?

But I'm back to the real world now and back to working on craft and content. I'm still reading Jack Bickham's book (took a break for a bit), plus I'm reading another on characterization. Plus I'm studying scene & sequel a little more closely. And trying (but failing!) to get some actual new words in my WIP. I just re-joined our chapter's writing challenge to help me get my booty in gear, though.

Stay tuned for progress...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You're making me want to go to the beach! Glad you had a good time!