Wednesday, January 7, 2009

How are your resolutions going?

My co-worker lamented yesterday about the crowd at the gym in the afternoons and how she was going to have to get up early to get in her workout until they all got tired of trying to get in shape.

I laughed. Then I did a few sit ups this morning. Maybe tomorrow I'll get up even earlier and get on the Wii Fit.

As for my resolutions, the second day of writing at the coffee shop has commenced. I didn't actually write yesterday, except to get more of the outline in the computer. No actual manuscript pages, though. And today I'm writing the blog. That technically counts toward my resolutions, though, since one of them was to blog more.

Today I need to do a little more outlining. Maybe by tomorrow I'll actually get to some real writing. Maybe.

No comments: