Thursday, January 22, 2009

I got nothing this week. Except cedar fever. And it's sucking the life out of me. I've only done a smidgen of the writing I planned to do. Only a smidgen of the planning, too.

The worst part is that with weather in the 70's in the afternoons (almost 80 yesterday), I fear the cedar blooming is just gonna get worse. Ugh.

I'm at the point where I'm hoping this is the flu so that it will go away. Before, say, March. :)

Next up: find a contest for my current WIP. I'm looking for the right agent or editor as the final judge. This manuscript (ms) doesn't fit into any of the nicely defined categories I typically see in contests, but it could maybe swing it as Mainstream with Romantic Elements or something along those lines.

Okay, good. I've posted a goal. Now I just gotta get on it.

1 comment:

Lexi said...

Hope you feel better soon, you know, before March.