Thursday, February 12, 2009

Half a goal met

Oh, and btw, I did find a contest I want to enter (see 1/22's post). So I'm writing two posts tonight to procrastinate instead. :)

The Sheila contest from the Valley Forge Romance Writers has a Pocket editor as a final judge in the Romantic Suspense category, so if I can sneak some writing time this weekend and get a synopsis whipped into shape, I'm going to enter.

Whew! It's kinda scary posting goals here for the world to see.

Not that the world is looking. :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Woo-hoo! I'll keep my fingers crossed for you.

Lexi said...

The weekend's half over. How's it going?

Fray-ee said...

I got the entry out just under the wire. I hope it made sense! Next time I'm picking something a little farther in the future. Or one without a synopsis requirement. Although now that I have it.... :)

Lexi said...

I try to avoid contests with synopses simply because I hate them. But, sometimes to get the "right" judge it's a necessary evil.